Good place online to by rotors and replacement parts for 02 Sonata?

Seems like a general search turns up a bunch of online wholesalers but they suspiciously have the exact same web site layout and menu system. Anyone know where to buy new quality front and rear rotors for an 02 Sonata? Maybe even decent ceramic brakes too? Tirerack seems to have Brembo rotors but I have no idea what's quality and crap. Any tips appreciated. Thanks.

- Thee Chicago Wolf

Reply to
Thee Chicago Wolf
02 > Sonata? Maybe even decent ceramic brakes too? Tirerack seems to have >

Brembo rotors but I have no idea what's quality and crap. Any tips >

appreciated. Thanks. > > - Thee Chicago Wolf

I do not have an answer to your question but am very interested in any replies. I have an 02 Sonata and have had a lot of problems with the rotors. My trusted mechanic (not Hyundai) suggested using performance rotors and pads. I plan to do this replacement very soon.

Reply to
southluke

I bought all my timing belt stuff here:

must just stock real common stuff, but they had what I needed and it was a lot cheeper than the dealer. I got water pump, hydraulic tensioner, timing belt, 2 serpentine belts, and break pads and had no problems with anything. This was for a 2002 XG350 Dan

Reply to
Dan K

I've used Brembo OEMs on a few different vehicles. Never had any trouble with them. Seem to be good quality. Have purchased them online from Tirerack and a local Bap/Geon. Haven't yet had to replace the rotors on my 2005 Sonata.

In my own experience, the only time I've had problems with warped rotors is after lug nuts were overtorqued. Hard driving and braking has never done it, at least for me.

Reply to
Howard