H1 2011 2500cc 100Kw move from +/- 750t/m to 1000t/m

Sorry for my English
I ask some peoples, but nobody give me the information, only it is necessary, but what is the need of this.
What is the raison or necessity to change the number of t/m from 750 to
1000?
Example:
Motor on correct temperature and care don't move motor is running at 750t/m
If I lost the hand break and take no other action only the car is moved slowly (+/- 10meters) motor not coupled (no action of me) the motor coming at 1000t/m.
If it possible to give me info.
Tanks
Roger

Roger, Its a bit difficult trying to decipher the Boris Karloff dialect ; but...I wouldnt worry about a mere 250 difference --- thats nothing among fellow Hyundai owners .