Half-Price Sonata??

I caught a quick commercial for a local dealer (Hyundai Automall, Kyle, TX) advertising they're now selling the 2006 Sonata (GL, GLS, LX???) @ half-MSRP or just $10,xxx.00 Anyone else seen this pricing? (Sign me
"pissed a little" cuz' I jus' bought one @ $17,400.00)
godles wrote:

I have to believe that there is a catch somewhere. Have you read all of the fine print?
Matt
Godles I live in Las Vegas and if you wanna hear some rediculas prices listen to this, This is from Planet Hyundai Of Las Vegas
2006 Accent $5,988 2006 Elantra GLS $6,888 2006 Sonata $10,888 2006 Tucson $11,888 2006 Azera $19,888 BUT !!!! when you read the fine print you MUST trade in a 97' or newer Hyundia and present ad from paper and take delivery that day !
Last week you had your choice of 47 !!! YES 47 !!! Brand New 2005 XG350's for $14,000 and 350L's for $15,000
They are known to be the Biggest Hyundai dealer in the world and sell in excess of 1000 cars per month !!! I have a, 2003 Santa Fe 2005 XG350L 2006 Tucson
Tunez

Holy crap thats good to know, if my gf's 99 elantra ever goes to crap, I'll have to check them out, it would be worth the drive from phoenix.