HEAD LIGHTS on SONATA

We have a 2002 Sonata & the head light went out,,since the dealer is 40 mi away & I know that they would repair it free (still under warranty)..but I
hate to take a 1/2 day off work just for that..Can anyone tell me if I could change this bulb myself & how do you do it,,any special tools needed?..please let me know ASAP,,Thanks...John
unplug wire harness from bulb then just grab the back of the lamp housing (it should be round i think) and turn counter clock and pull it off. then pull out the old bulb and repeat prior steps. what ever you do, do not touch the new bulbs glass... that will shorten its life if u get skin oils on it... you can buy a new bulb at any store, even walmart.