HEAD LIGHTS on SONATA

We have a 2002 Sonata & the head light went out,,since the dealer is 40 mi away & I know that they would repair it free (still under warranty)..but I hate to take a 1/2 day off work just for that..Can anyone tell me if I could change this bulb myself & how do you do it,,any special tools needed?..please let me know ASAP,,Thanks...John

Reply to
john246

Jody