Headlamp replacement-2003 Tib

I read the posts about replacing the headlamp on the '05 Elantra, but figured it wouldn't apply to the '03 Tib.
How easy/difficult is this for a ordinary guy to do? If anyone could
post a step-by-step, I'd appreciate it.
Also, WOW!!! I've Googled for these, and $250!!??!! Sheesh! What are they--made of Platinum?
The Wanderer
--
If guns kill people, then I can blame my spelling mistakes on my pen.

Hello me,
m> I read the posts about replacing the headlamp on the '05 Elantra, but m> figured it wouldn't apply to the '03 Tib. m> m> How easy/difficult is this for a ordinary guy to do? If anyone could m> post a step-by-step, I'd appreciate it. m> m> Also, WOW!!! I've Googled for these, and $250!!??!! Sheesh! What m> are they--made of Platinum?
Try Hyundai Webtech.
http://www.hmaservice.com/authenticator/login?returnAddress=http://www.hmaservice.com:80/webtech/default.asp
You will need to register for a free account and log in. To see the graphics you will need to download and instacll the Abobe SVG viewr from here --
http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/main.html
Regards, Wayne Moses mailto: snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com
I dont recall replacing one, nor do I have one to look at, but the procedure should be about the same. The difference on the Tiburon may be removing some of the plastic covers to access the back of the headlamp.
$250 is probably for the entire headlamp. Id expect about $20 for a bulb, less at your local parts supplier.
"me" wrote: > I read the posts about replacing the headlamp on the '05 > Elantra, but > figured it wouldn't apply to the '03 Tib. > > How easy/difficult is this for a ordinary guy to do? If > anyone could > post a step-by-step, I'd appreciate it. > > Also, WOW!!! I've Googled for these, and $250!!??!! Sheesh! > What are > they--made of Platinum? > > The Wanderer > > -- > If guns kill people, then I can blame my spelling mistakes on > my pen.
Hyundaitech wrote:

Thanks. That's exactly what it was--$19.95! Now, to have at that baby. Fortunately, for the low beam doesn't look as if I'll have to remove the battery.
Many thanks, Wayne and Tech.