Heating & Vent Sys Flooding! 02 Sonata

Hi Al,
Just started to get hot here in MD, so started using AC and it is flooding the car!
Well, when you do a sharp left turn you get some Cold water on your
feet!
Not getting any AC puddle under the car like you usually see, so I think where ever it drips from is blocked.
02 Sonata 2.4L 105K miles on the clock:(
Anyone know what is blocked?
Thanks,
Bryan

Woah, deja-vu. See the posting from May 18, titled "01 Elantra. Water entering passenger compartment causing numerous problems..." Sounds like the same problem, or at least the same symptoms.
I believe the Sonata has a little horseshoe shaped hose on the firewall where the evaporator drains. You may wish to try pulling the hose off and sticking a screwdriver in the tube and gently moving around to check for blockages.
NO! Use a wooden stick. The screwdriver is sharp at the end of it and might do more harm than good.
<<<<I believe the Sonata has a little horseshoe shaped hose on the firewall where the evaporator drains. You may wish to try pulling the hose off and sticking a screwdriver in the tube and gently moving around to check for blockages. >>>>

That cured my flooding problem.
I pulled the rubber shoe off and inserted about 1 inch of my screwdriver blade. Moved it around and water gushed out! Never noticed an object blocking it. Maybe a spider built a web in it:)
Thanks All,
Bryan
Sometimes some tree droppings and junk get caught there and need to be nudged out of the way.