help please

i have a 2000 elantra with 129000 miles; yes i know i drive cross country a lot. Anyway this morning it started missing a lot. It chugs like its dragging. Any suggestions on why? I just got a new fuel filter put in.
Could it be that, or bad gas, or should i do another oil change(the last one was 1 month ago), any help would be appreciated.
Look at your ignition components first -- wires, plugs, coil.
john_simon wrote:

My other car, a Corolla, had the same problem a few weeks ago. It was ONE of the spark plug wires; cost a couple of bucks to fix.
Shane