help transmission filter

I am working on a 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS auto transmission filter. I am stuck. I am surprised to see the filter is vertically positioned behind the radiator, partially below battery and air duct and air
box , on driver side (left) of vehicle. Normally I expected it horizontally under the car , like in 1999 model. Instead, it is vertical. I can remove almost all the bolts except 3 on left side, no room to get to. First, I drained fluid from bottom plug, Removed bottom shield. Removed top shield covering battery. Then I see the black pan of transmission filter vertically. I removed right side , top, bottom bolts, The left side bolts are hidden under battery, air duct and air box. I used rachet wrench, extension, flex adapter, I still cannot reach those 3 bolts. How do you guys do it? remove battery, battery tray, then air box, and air hose?

The filter in this transmission is not intended to be serviced. The pan you're attempting to remove is for the purpose of servicing the valve body and solenoids. To replace the filter, you must remove and disassemble transmission.