Help with Santa Fe body part

My wife hit something on the interstate (fell off a truck if front of her and she couldn't avoid) ait broke the part under the front bumper. It looks like a skid plate. Has a bunch of vent louvers in it, is
black an protects what looks like a bunch of manifolds of some kind. The car is a 2006 Santa Fe. Does anyone know what it is called? It really looks like some kind of skid plate. Right on the bottom front, when you look under the front of the car it's the first thing you see. Need to know what it is so I can get some kind of price. Answer here, or email me at Thanks for any help you can give me.