Heres one for ya !!!!

I have an XG350L 7 months old just turned 4,000 miles, pulled in driveway this AM and CHECK ENGINE light comes on !!!!! I checked gas cap ( always turn it 9 or 10 clicks when I put it back on ) and it was fine... Any other ideas on such a NEW VEHICLE ??

P.S. Already called dealer and have appointment for Friday morning.

Tunez

Reply to
Tunez

Jody

Did you take the gas cap off and screw it back on again? That's all I had to do to a 2004 Focus last year after I got a check engine light. Seemed like it didn't seat properly even though I make sure it clicks.

John

Reply to
JPH