Heres one for ya !!!!

I have an XG350L 7 months old just turned 4,000 miles, pulled in driveway this AM and CHECK ENGINE light comes on !!!!! I checked gas cap ( always
turn it 9 or 10 clicks when I put it back on ) and it was fine... Any other ideas on such a NEW VEHICLE ??
P.S. Already called dealer and have appointment for Friday morning.
Tunez
minor problems on a new vehicle arent anything new..

Tunez wrote:

Did you take the gas cap off and screw it back on again? That's all I had to do to a 2004 Focus last year after I got a check engine light. Seemed like it didn't seat properly even though I make sure it clicks.
John