Hey, Mr. HyundaiTech, Are You Still With Us?

Just curious, because you have previously posted quite a bit. Haven't seen you in a while.

ALWAYS appreciate your insight.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

"Rev. Tom Wenndt" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews5.newsguy.com:

Even "gear heads" need to take a break once in a while. Especially when you are dealing with other people's problems all day :-)

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

this site froze on my ISP and today is first day I could get anything new. last post was Sept 18th

-- Message posted using

information at

Deck

Hyundai probably shut him down, giving away too many secrets.

Reply to
mykey

Sadly, I'm thinking the same thing.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Is it possibly that HT is simply on vacation ? If you all remember right he was answering our requests on a quite regular basis and didnt seem to disappear for any length of time, 1 or 2 days at the most. Maybe he just went away for a couple weeks.

If so he deserves as much vaca as he can get

']['unez

" Life may suck, BUT, The alternative is unacceptable "

Reply to
']['unez

I seriously doubt Hyundai "shut him down". He's too clever to give away who he is.

I bought a Toyota Yaris in Feburary. Unfortunately there is no "Toyota Tech" on [alt.autos.toyota]. In fact, once you block all the off-topic posts, there is very little Toyota left in that group.

Reply to
Michael Golden

**It's about 95% politics and 5% Toyota on a good day.

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

I was in the same boat as Deck. No posts since 9/19 or something crazy. I'm back now. I was using autoboardz.com sporadically for a while, but nothing seems to have transferred off that site.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

I've been using Google Groups: