Hey, Mr. HyundaiTech, Are You Still With Us?

Just curious, because you have previously posted quite a bit. Haven't seen you in a while.
ALWAYS appreciate your insight.

Even "gear heads" need to take a break once in a while. Especially when you are dealing with other people's problems all day :-)
Eric
this site froze on my ISP and today is first day I could get anything new. last post was Sept 18th

Hyundai probably shut him down, giving away too many secrets.
Sadly, I'm thinking the same thing.

Is it possibly that HT is simply on vacation ? If you all remember right he was answering our requests on a quite regular basis and didnt seem to disappear for any length of time, 1 or 2 days at the most. Maybe he just went away for a couple weeks.
If so he deserves as much vaca as he can get
']['unez
" Life may suck, BUT, The alternative is unacceptable "

Rev. Tom Wenndt wrote:

I seriously doubt Hyundai "shut him down". He's too clever to give away who he is.
I bought a Toyota Yaris in Feburary. Unfortunately there is no "Toyota Tech" on [alt.autos.toyota]. In fact, once you block all the off-topic posts, there is very little Toyota left in that group.

**It's about 95% politics and 5% Toyota on a good day.
kaboomie
I was in the same boat as Deck. No posts since 9/19 or something crazy. I'm back now. I was using autoboardz.com sporadically for a while, but nothing seems to have transferred off that site.

I've been using Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.hyundai
It's worked pretty nicely for me.