Hi Hyundaitech, what'd you know?

Hi Hyundaitech. I was wondering what you might know about the rear end suspension noise on the 2006/ 2007 Sonatas 3.3 litre. I'm reading at other forums that a fix-kit has become available in the US.
My vehicle is a UK specification.
I'm getting a replacement vehicle (for several reasons), and the build date is Nov 1st. I was wondering if you knew whether the mods were implemented in the build specification recently. Is it possible to check if my build has the modified build?
thanks for any feedback, nick
According to the U.S. TSB, the change was implemented in the U.S. plant 8/26/06.
Since your vehicle is manufactured for another country, it's difficult for me to know where it was manufactured and whether the change would even apply to your vehicle.
According to the TSB, the change was made to address a clunking or thumping from the rear.
Many Thanks
It's Korean and it sails on the high seas today, I was told. cheers, nick