Hitch for 07 SF?

When I purchased my SF it had the factory "towing prep package". Now I am at the point where I wish to install a hitch for towing a small utility trailer.

For those of you who are familiar with this series SF, please recommend what kit/harness I should purchase for the most invisible undercarriage brackets available?

I have seen some where the horizontal hitch bar is exposed most of the width of the back end. On others there is little to nothing showing but the receiver.

My vehicle is an 07 SF LTD AWD (3.3L). Thanks

Reply to
bobmct

Hank