Hitch for 07 SF?

When I purchased my SF it had the factory "towing prep package". Now I am at the point where I wish to install a hitch for towing a small
utility trailer.
For those of you who are familiar with this series SF, please recommend what kit/harness I should purchase for the most invisible undercarriage brackets available?
I have seen some where the horizontal hitch bar is exposed most of the width of the back end. On others there is little to nothing showing but the receiver.
My vehicle is an 07 SF LTD AWD (3.3L). Thanks
The following link shows the hitch I am using on 2007 SF Limited with towing package. See the Installation Instruction PDF under Specs for an actual picture of the hitch. The picture on the initial page is not what it looks like. You can get a wiring harness from the dealer to plug in under the rear fender for the easiest installation. I used a generic one from WalMart and cut the plug off the vehicle and spliced the wires. The generic one is a fraction of the cost of the dealer item but, if you are not comfortable with cutting and splicing, I would recommend using the dealer harness. I took the generic route mainly because the dealer harness was not available when I purchased my SF in February of '07.
http://www.hitchfinder.com/products/Class_III__2_inch_Receiver_Hitch,75471