HMA Site question

I find I can email myself the pictures but I can't view them when logged into the site. Does anyone have an idea why. I have the lowest level of security set on IE as I only use it fr a few sites that require it. Thanks, Mark

Reply to
nothermark

Not sure if site allows pictures, but they need to be posted to a web site before they can be posted to any forum

Reply to
sqdancerLynn

the site is the HMAService site. It is the online service manual. The pictures are part of the service descriptions.

Reply to
nothermark

Thank you. I had the same problem and did not know why. The SVG Viewer is from Adobe. When on the HMS home page, go to the bar on the right side and click on "Site Requirements" and it will lead you

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

thanks, I will try it later. Interesting that emailing it works but one needs a viewer for the site.

mark

Reply to
nothermark