HMA Site question

I find I can email myself the pictures but I can't view them when logged into the site. Does anyone have an idea why. I have the lowest level of security set on IE as I only use it fr a few sites
that require it. Thanks, Mark
Not sure if site allows pictures, but they need to be posted to a web site before they can be posted to any forum
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:19:42 -0500, "sqdancerLynn"

pictures are part of the service descriptions.
There is an SVG Viewer (I believe) that needs to be installed before the diagrams can be viewed. See the Help section of the website.
Thank you. I had the same problem and did not know why. The SVG Viewer is from Adobe. When on the HMS home page, go to the bar on the right side and click on "Site Requirements" and it will lead you
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/ to it.

thanks, I will try it later. Interesting that emailing it works but one needs a viewer for the site.
mark