hmaservice access

Does the hmaservice site work with IE 7.0 - it will not accept my password and when I try to create a new account it just keeps opening a new login window. It used to work with IE6, but since automatic
updates put 7.0 on my system I've had problems with a few sites, hmaservice included.

Works for me, but yesterday it was kind of flaky. There may be some problems on the server.

It's broken again Today. Just keep trying, it's not your machine.
I tried to use the site on a couple of times & things where crazy, both with ie7 & firefox so gave up... guess I'll try later..
message

Just tried it and it seems worse than it was. I guess until someone gets back to work it will stay broken.
Site's been flaky for a number of days. They're probably working on it.

Seemed OK tonight, for what I tried anyway. I'd like to change the password from what they assigned to somethign I can actually remember.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Unfortunately, for some inconceivable reason, they won't let you do that. It's really stupid of them to make it such a pain to log into the site.