hmaservice.com website down?

Are the Hyundai service manual websites not working?

I am trying to access these on Monday, 05/21/2012, 12:30 PM Eastern Time and can't get them to work:

When I try to log on with my user name and password, I get this message:

An Error Has Occurred An unexpected error occurred on our website. Please contact the website administrator.

TomR

works ok for me

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Thanks. It is still not working for me, so I must be doing something wrong on my end. I'll keep working on it.

Reply to
TomR

Thanks again. I got it to work. I had to set up a new account with a new username and password, but it is working now.

Reply to
TomR