hmaservice.com website down?

Are the Hyundai service manual websites not working?
I am trying to access these on Monday, 05/21/2012, 12:30 PM Eastern Time and can't get them to work:
http://www.hmaservice.com /
https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com /
When I try to log on with my user name and password, I get this message:
An Error Has Occurred An unexpected error occurred on our website. Please contact the website administrator.
TomR wrote:

works ok for me
Paul in Houston TX wrote:

Thanks. It is still not working for me, so I must be doing something wrong on my end. I'll keep working on it.
TomR wrote:

Thanks again. I got it to work. I had to set up a new account with a new username and password, but it is working now.