home made spoiler for my tiburn

I'm starting to build a spoiler/wing for my using aluminum and a actuator for the rear of the car.Has anyone tryed this??

Reply to
Jack Parrish

Why would anyone want to ruin the looks of a nice car with something like that?

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Hello Brian,

BN> Why would anyone want to ruin the looks of a nice car with something BN> like that?

Hahaha ... my thoughts exactly. Maybe it will go faster ...? ;-)

Regards, Wayne Moses Houston, Texas

Reply to
Wayne Moses