hood cover for 06 Tiburon

just bought a two-piece hood cover for an 06 Tiburon from the dealer. The hood part went on fine, but the directions for the front cover are lacking
clarity (or I am). Does anyone know where or how to attach the uppermost two hooks in the wheel well? They are the ones with the mini bungee cord loops attached. I can't find any place for the hooks to attach. thanks in advance