How Do I Remove the Back Interior Panel of a Santa Fe

Hello,
While backing up, my wife hit a pole and dented the little section of sheet metal below one of the rear parking lights of her 2004 Santa Fe. What got
dented is a little rectangular panel of approximately 3" x 12", that curves following the shape of the parking light lens. I'd like to remove it, fix it, spray paint it and reinstall it.
After removing the parking light unit, I noticed that the panel is attached to the body by 4 bolts that can be accessed from behind. But I will have to remove the interior plastic panel right behind the rear lights and see whether I can reach the bolts in question. Does anybody know how to remove it? I imagine that probably I will have to pry the panel until it pops out. But I wouldn't like to make matters worse by damaging the interior, which is fine so far.
I will appreciate any guidance you can provide. Regards
JC
I believe there may be a couple screws. Pull up the carpet/cargo covers and check around the bottom flange. Also check attachments and behind hole covers for screws.
Thank you. It will be my project for tomorrow.