How I change the rear spark plugs for a Santa Fe V6 2001?

How I change the rear spark plugs for a Santa Fe V6 2001? What I have to remove for that? The hole intake system? And, Can I reuse the same seal?

Here's the link to a Santa Fe site
http://p211.ezboard.com/fhyundaisantafemessageboardfrm52.showMessage?topicIDg8.topic
Step by step ...

http://www.autoforumz.com/change-rear-spark-plugs-Santa-Fe-V6-2001-ftopict143742.html