How many miles will a Hyundai

Page 2 of 2
1998 Elantra, manual 210,000 km regular maintenance, engine still going strong only repairs were two front wheel bearings and one power steering hose
I like the car.

bone
if
trade
"twfsa2" wrote: > How many miles will the newer Hyundai's run before there ready > for the bone > yard, altho the quaility is up from the first generations, > there's never > going to be any re-sale value, as in a Honda or a Toyota.It > would be nice if > they would run 200K with maintance. > > So if I were to buy a Hyundai I would have to run it in the > ground, or trade > it on another Hyundai. > > Tom
Get this, my mate has done 350000 km in his 92 model excel..he only changed oil and filter and other normal wear items. even at this mileage it ran very well. kia which is owned by hyundai now has currently tested their engines for 300000 plus kms. their test car is still clocking up the miles, here in melbourne australia we have thousands of hyundais which keep running for years. hope this helps you.