How Safe ?

I was looking for rankings of the "safest," and a Volvo bit me, while i was hoping to see an Hyundai in the list.
Howwww supposedly un-safe/safe are our Elantras, Accents etal?
Have you found a "safest cars" rating/site that likes Hyundais?
Meanwhile, if this favorable critique of the Hyundai SUV Tucson doesn't link, then i'm shocked, shocked.
So, cuss, and don't rationally try the Edmunds website directly. .*