How to buy a Hyundai

I have sold Hyundai/Chevrolet/Cadillac/BMW/Ford/Lincoln Mercury and any manner of used cars for quite some time. I have a passion about Hyundai that I have not for any other manufacture that I have dealt with.
My purpose for this post is to provide real and honest information to people wanting to purchase a Hyundai. Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have on getting the best deal, and the best car, for your situation!
Michael

Michael,
My question is - why doesn't Hyundai honor its warranty, specifically on clutches? Seems that they don't like replacing them, that is, according to many 2003 Tiburon owners. And my first hand experience with them on my 2004 Sonata. They both use similar flywheels that don't want to work for long.
Michael
Hyundaisales says: "My purpose for this post is to provide real and honest information to people wanting to purchase a Hyundai."
So, my question is why you haven't provided any. Perhaps you could start with why you have such a passion for Hyundai.
Ummmm, this spam is fresh....
I'll just bet you wear loud neckties and sports coats, and have an all too friendly, too affable manner in general....
me
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:11:58 -0600, "Hyundaisales"

Maybe we should all overwhelm him with our favourite Hyandai complaints/. Mine is why did the clock pack up at less than 4K miles, and why are the door locks such a problem. 2001 Elantra.
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:39:44 -0800, jusme

Well, he hasn't returned any of our messages so I guess he ISN'T to ready, willing, and able to help us buy a Hyundai. Big surprise.

Want to bet there are similar "boilerplate" messages to the Chevrolet, Cadillac, BMW, Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury groups, with the appropriate car make inserted into the "passion for" slot?
UCE is UCE is UCE...
<shrug>
me

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 08:38:45 -0800, jusme

He's pushing "talkaboutautos.com" -
Bob
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:11:58 -0600, "Hyundaisales"

Why does my gas mileage suck so bad on my 07 Elantra SE? It's real bad. I am really unhappy about this. What should I do Mr. Hyundai sales guy?
********* http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandIDx9610
Get a horse?
me

2008 19:18:35) about "Re: How to buy a Hyundai":
j> Get a horse?
Nah ... it would probably eat and crap too much. Better to get a bicycle.
Best Regards
jtees4 wrote:

Learn how to drive, maybe...

A sarcastic response (appropriate and worthy) to spam need not be responded to in a mean preachy way IMO....where did the old MW go, leaving the group with this mean, humorless guy........one step from plonk. sigh BTW, I can nurse 29 mpg from the LX, but fun ith the right foot usually intercedes !.....
Darby OGill wrote:

I thought my reply was very funny! :-)

Excellent, my bad. I get cranky from time to time!

You've done better though.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Well, every athlete has an off day. :-)