How to change fog light bulb on 2001 Accent?

How to change a fog light bulb on my 2001 Accent? I do not mind crawling under the car if it is a simple task.

You should be able to access the bulb through the bottom of the fender/bumper area. You may need to unfasten the fender liner to get your hand/arm in.
On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 12:53:54 -0500, "hyundaitech"

It is a tight squeeze. I better get this done in a shop. Thank you for your help.