How to change Santa Fe's idle speed ?

Page 2 of 2
Not according to my local Hyundai Dealerships Service Dept ; they said 2000 rpms upon a cold start is how it comes from the factory and no external anomoly is causing it.
'But there is a difference between start up and normal idling. He did not mention it was only at starup, but did give the impression it was constant. Perhaps clarification is needed.'
REPLY: Perhaps he could clarify for us, but, I think he would have indicated 'all of the time' if it were not just upon cold startup.

I think he would have said "on startup" if it was not happening all the time. Startup speed in influenced by temperature and what used to be choke settings for a richer mixture. That is all computer controlled now, of course, My impression is that you set the idle for a normal run speed as opposed to a startup situation.
I guess clarification is needed rather than the generic, "how do I change idle speed"
replying to hyundaitech, stevenlemon wrote: because it dies when I take my foot off the gas pedal?