How to get access to Service Manuals on www.hmaservice.com?

I registered on www.hmaservice.com.
I did not find my way to the Service Manuals.
I am looking for the procedure to reinstall the timing belt on the 1.6
liter DOHC engine used on the 92 Elantra.
Can you give me some pointers?
Thank you very much in advance.
--
Jean Castonguay
lectrocommande Pascal
hyundaitech wrote:

not give me the old message indicating that it only works with IE. That means it won't work with Netscape, either.
On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:53:52 UTC, Brian Nystrom

Most likely. A friend of mine tested the site with Internet Explorer on a McIntosh and it did NOT work.
I will send them a message to tell them Microsoft Internet Explorer is not the only game in town.
Fortunately, Hyundai did not put Windows in the Engine Control Unit.
Microsoft tries to invade the automotive world via the entertainment systems. No doubt, they would like to see Embedded Windows in all the car microcontrollers. Could you imagine the result!
--
Jean Castonguay
lectrocommande Pascal