How to remove Brake Drums on a 1998 Hyundai Excel

Help... the manual shows a phiilips head screw securing the drum.. but i cant find one.... anybody done this???
Thanks in advance

It may already be gone. If there are two small empty holes (one of which has the threaded portion of the hub underneath), then the screw wasn't reinstalled when the drum was removed previously.
hyundaitech wrote:

Your right there were two holes, but the drum remained firm, do i need a bake puller to remove.. and many thanks>
Your right there were two holes, but the drum remained firm.. do I need brake puller to remove.. and thanks again!
Chances are it's just rusted on or there's a rust ridge preventing it from sliding over the shoes. I have about a 3 pound plastic hammer I hit them with to knock them loose. What's that in metric, about 1.2kg? If they break loose from the hub but still won't pull all the way off, you'll probably need to remove the console and loosen the parking brake cable to get enough play to remove the drums.
Ok will give it a go.. and cheers!!