How to remove wiper linkage assembly on Accent?

The mounting bolts on one wiper pivot has rusted away. I need to replace the wiper linkage assembly but I do not know how to get it off the wiper motor. I have loosen the pivot mounts and loosen the wiper
motor mounts. What next?

Next I removed the rubber boot at the motor side of the connecting rod. It looks like the connecting rod is sandwiched between two nylon washers with the motor arm bearing.
The linkage snaps on/off the motor.
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:41:34 -0400, "hyundaitech"

Do you mean that I just twist the connection rod and this will separate from the motor arm at the ball joint?
You should be able to just pry it off.