How to Reprogram Factory Key Fob after replacing the fob battery?

Does anyone know how to reprogram the factory key fob on a 2003 Tib after replacing the fob battery. I have 2 that are getting flaky after 4 years.

==========I shouldn't even be getting into this, but I thought the programming was in the receiver (in the car). The transmission frequency of the fob won't change just because of a new battery.
Of course, I could be wrong! Harry

I think you are correct from what I've read. Faulty signal code registration
Ensure normal door opening/closing by using the door key and register the code again
1. To store transmitter code, first connect the hi-scan (pro) to the Data Link Connector (DLC) in driver side crash pad lower panel. 2.. Turn the power on hi-scan (pro) with the ignition switch ON. 3.. Select the vehicle model on hi-scan (pro). 4.. After selecting "CODE SAVING" menu then button "ENTER" key. 5.. Proceed as follow steps and then code saving is completed. 1.. Press [ENTER] key, if you are ready. 2.. Press the transmitter [LOCK] button above 1 second. 3.. If you save transmitter one more, press other transmitter [LOCK] button above 1 second. 4.. Turn the hi-scan (pro) off, and check the keyless entry system
Hmmm- perhaps what I what I should have asked for is to resync the fob with the car. I found some instructions for that on the hmaservice site. But thanks for the info!