How to tighten belts on Accent?

My garage recently replaced the belts on my Accent 1.6L. It drove fine for two weeks but then it developed a squeak. I noticed that one belt did not turn everytime it squeaked. The garage just took a few minutes
to tighten the belts and that fixed the squeak problem.
It seems like a simple job and only required a couple of key wrenches. I did not want to cramp the mechanic while he was working so I did not see exactly what he did.
Is there a step by step on how to tighten belts on Accent 1.6L?
A/C: Loosen 14mm nut on pulley and tighten 12mm tensioning bolt.
Alternator: Loosen the 12mm clamping bolt and tighten 12mm tensioner bolt. (This is probably the loose one.)
Power steering: Loosen the top 12mm mounting bolt, pry pump (not on body of pump) as necessary and retighten bolt.
If this isn't obvious to you, you may wish to consider having someone else do the work for you. It leads me to believe you have no experience tensioning belts and could damage your vehicle.
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:08:37 -0400, "hyundaitech"

I am more than willing to leave the work to a experienced mechanic. Even so it is good to be informed. The belts do not need any adjustments right now but I will open the hood and take another closer look.
Thank you for the info.