Humming from front end

When i start driving i can hear a humming coming from it sounds like the front end, or underneath. I got new tires and that didnt change anything. The faster I go the louder it gets. I dont really have the money to take
it to the dealer and they told me that it may not be covered under warranty. If they look at it and it isnt covered i have to pay for them to tell me what is wrong and that its not covered if i dont have it fixed there then its $80 an hour for the diagnostics.
What year, make and model is your car? How many miles? What type of weather does it normaly see? Does the car have a tough life or is it pampered?
What brand and type of tires, and how many miles on them?
Dude,
I don't know who you are, but you have suddenly appeared on this group acting like a self proclaimed expert on everything, giving bad or adverse advice to hyundaitech's suggestions, and producing trollike comments and arguments about anything under the sun.
Get a life----

<<<<Get a life---->>>>
Speak for yourself...
Ferdy wrote:

On 15 Jun 2005 17:10:34 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

For the first time ever in this group I will be dropping someone into the Kill File. DUDE, you truly are an ass hole. Don't bother responding as I will, thankfully, never again see anything you post again.
GOOD!!! The feelings mutual. I never liked the likes of you anyhow.
<<<<For the first time ever in this group I will be dropping someone into the Kill File. DUDE, you truly are an ass hole. Don't bother responding as I will, thankfully, never again see anything you post again. >>>>
Amen.
You could also report this language and behavior to this person's ISP abuse center, which in this case is:
snipped-for-privacy@google.com
Ferdy

You probably have a worn front hub bearing. It'll make a humming noise that gets louder with vehicle speed. Swaying from side to side will tend to make it louder in one direction and less loud in the other.
Warranty coverage is 10 years/100k miles for the original owner and 5 years/60k miles for subsequent owners.
And, of course, my ability to provide an accurate diagnosis is limited. A professional checking your vehicle in person should be considered much more accurate than whatever I've posted here.
Ferdy are u talking to me that im giving bad advice and acting like an expert??? ive given one piece of advice and i never proclaimed myself to be an expert. Anyhow, thanks hyundaitech another person said the same thing. I know its not the tires i replaced all four and it didnt change anything. Do u know if the bearings would be covered under warranty??
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:56:12 -0400, "bigrob4201"

**I thought Ferdy was talking to eastwardbound?
kaboomie
Correct----