Hyunda Accent Cabin Air Filter Replacement Guide With Pictures

I decided to check, clean and possibly replace the HVAC cabin air filter in my Hyundai Accent GLS four door. It was a fairly simple procedure and luckily I just had to tap out some leaves and put the
original filter back in.
I took pictures of the process and created a guide. Hopefully it will help some other owners of the third generation 2005-2010 Accent.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Hyundai-Accent-Cabin-Air-Filter-Replacement-Guide
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL