hyundai '00 antenna

Hi guys I am new here. Thing is that I have Accent 2000 yer of production and it is great car, but I have that antenna on screw. I want to konw are there cables for automatic one in the trunk so I can hook it up and connect
blue wire on my radio or I need to run a cabel for it, and can I put any automatic antenna on it becouse in my country that is extremlly expensive. Sorry for my english but I think yout got the picture what I want to know. Thank in advace.
To make great steps,
We should not only act,