Hyundai 60k maintenance schedule

Does anyone know what is reccomended at 60 K on the Hyundai Santa Fe ?
I know the timming belt needs to be changed. What else ?

Replacement of spark plugs. If you've got a V6, it'd be a good idea to replace the plug wires at the same time.
Although it's not listed as one of the requirements in the manual, I'd recommend draining and filling the transmission as well.
Technically, the coolant is recommended every two years or 30k miles, but it's my opinion that it's not necessary to change coolant based on mileage.