Hyundai Car Club: To Be Or Not To Be

Not every make has a club, apparently including us.

I had never thought of such until I saw this website listings of clubs.

I suppose the good Use Net "club" here serves much of the purpose of a silly club.

If you're further interested in forming a Hyundai Car Club, then you're a better car fanatic than me: I merely consider it the best damne buy that is available.

Robert Cohen

Apparently, they're not aware of the Elantra GT Club:

or the Elantra XD site:
or the Hyundai Elantra GT Drivers and Believers site:
or the New Tiberon site:
You can't believe everything you see on the Internet... ;-)

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

There is a good Elantra club on the web. You can find it at:

Okie

Reply to
Okie

Is there a Daewoo Nubira club? Daewoo cars are in bankruptcy in the U.S. (and Canada too?). I own a 1998, originally a demo, and would make jokes about it, but won't laugh at the mind-challenged (myself for buying it instead of another Hyundai).

Here's the Hyundais I've owned:

1988 Hyundai bought used, the door locks broke et cetera

1991 (or 1992?) Hyundai was vastly improved by then.

1999 Sonata with moon roof and leather seats.

2003 Elantra (put 50,000 miles on it already)

2003 Accent (only have put about 25,000 miles on it)
Reply to
Robert Cohen