Hyundai Car Deck Stuck!

Recently I was playing my stereo in my 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe and suddenly the cassette deck stopped working and giving me and ERR 8. It had a cassette adapter for an iPod in the deck at the time and now it
is suck. It won't eject or play. The deck is one of the combo CD/Cassette type decks. If anyone out there would know how to get this tape out, it would be appreciated. Thanks!