Hyundai Coupe Aerial

I have a Hyundai Coupe with a fixed black (non-electric) aerial.
I now find that as I drive along the aerial unscrews itself. Presumably the corkscrewing wire around the aerial is providing sufficient lift
aerodynamically.
Initially it just did this over the summer, but now it does it all the time, except when very cold.
Has anyone else experienced this? Any simple remedies?
Currently I just tighten it up every time I park.
Thanks.
Richard

Is this guy kidding?
Most people like to leave them loose so at the car wash you just hop out, take it off (the antenna); then afterwards, finger tighten it back on.

You could try a little Loc-Tite or some teflon tape
']['unez