Hyundai Coupe Keyless Entry problem

Hi,
I have a 1998 Hyundai Coupe 2.0SE - The other day the doors wouldn't open using the remote control - the light still flashes on the remote and i changed the battery just to rule that out.
I've read that there is a switch behind a panel on the drivers side that can be used to reprogram the car with the transmitter however i have not been able to find this - in fact strangely enough i had part of the dash off today looking and when i put it back together the remote worked ONCE then stopped working again - Can anyone help me?
Philip
If the doors still lock with remote, then the vehicle is still receiving the signal and reprogramming isn't the solution.
It's more likely that you have an issue with a relay or a lock actuator. In fact, lock actuators are the number one cause of locking/unlocking problems on this model.
hyundaitech wrote:

No actually the doors don't lock or unlock with the remote (my first post wasn't quite clear) - There was just that one occasion on sunday when the doors locked and unlocked once using the remote then stopped working again - However perhaps this does point to some sort of intermittent problem as opposed to programming (i would like to try programming if i can do it myself just to rule that out)
Unfortunately, to my knowledge, the only way to program the remotes is with the dealer's scan tool.

I have no idea if this can be done with Hyundai, but these guys will tell you how for $10.
http://www.factorykeylessremotes.com/PROGRAMMING.html
Of course, it may be something other than just programming.
Oh Well perhaps this isn't a DIY job then. I'll start with an autospark and take it from there. Many thanks for all the replies.
Philip