hyundai coupe se (2002)

does anyone know if there is wires available in the loom so an electric aireal can be fitted?

Reply to
paul bridge

When I bought mine (2005) the sales guy wasn't keen at fittting an electric aerial at all.

He said that the cable wasn't fitted in the factory and they had to fit it themselves in the garage.

He suggested that I stick with the fixed aerial and retrofit if I had problems.

Reply to
Rab