Hyundai elantra 2003

Hi,
My clutch is 180KM old and i feel that it's weak. I did the test proposed by hyundaitech and it pass the test.. <<drive the car about 20MPH, depress the clutch, shift to third gear,
rev the engine to about 3,000 RPM, and release the clutch while the engine is revving. The RPMs should quickly drop to around 1000 (or whatever is appropriate for 20 MPH in third gear-- you can determine this RPM on your test drive). If it doesn't drop quickly to the appropriate RPM, you'll be needing a clutch soon>>
- 180km for an elantra 2003 clutch, is it a lot considering that i drive about 50% town and 50% highway? - I replaced two clutch before and i wonder if this vehicle present a particular difficulty, recently i viewd a clip on youtube showing that i need to take off a part of the frame, but it was on an older model, is it the case for this one?
Thanks.

2001 to 2006 are equivalent. You'll need to remove or lower the subframe to get enough access to the clutch for replacement. Additionally, this vehicle has a pull-type rather than a typical push- type pressure plate. If the lever for the throwout bearing isn't removed from the transmission, the transmission will not separate from the engine. Have answered questions from may shops because they couldn't get the transmission off the engine.