"Hyundai Elantra offers great value for the money"

Hyundai Elantra offers great value for the money at

Mike

Hello mike,

m> Hyundai Elantra offers great value for the money m> at

This is hardly news to Hyundai owners. :-)

Regards, Wayne Moses mailto: snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com

Reply to
Wayne Moses

Very true, but many of us still stayed away from Hyundai for a long time. I was not impressed with the original cars from the 80's, but times have change. I just didn't know it until recently.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski