Hyundai Entourage

Looks to me like they borrowed a LOT of the engineering, hardware, etc. from the newly redesigned Kia Sedona. I don't believe that is, at all, a bad thing.

Tom Wenndt

From: "edb" Subject: Entourage?? Date: Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:29 AM

Any feedback on the "Entourage" mini van?

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

I think Hyundai ownes a majority of Kia.

Reply to
Paradox

It's pretty much the same vehicle. Hyundai has the long wheelbase only. I believe Kia only has the short wheelbase.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I just looked at one in FL. The door sticker actually states "Manufactured for Hyundai by Kia Motors". I was impressed with it, but this was a top of the line model with a $31,000 sticker.

Reply to
JPH

edb, on the subject of feedback on the Hyundai Entourage, said: "I just looked at one in FL. The door sticker actually states 'Manufactured for Hyundai by Kia Motors'. I was impressed with it, but this was a top of the line model with a $31,000 sticker."......

Two things about your comment:

-If you see the base van, with very few options, you will still be quite impressed. The standard equipment list is very impressive, especially from a safety standpoint.

-$31,000 for all that comes in it is quite a bargain compared to the other minivans out there (sans Kia, of course). But with all the incentives already on it, you won't be paying anywhere nears that for one if you want it. This is a SERIOUSLY good value.

If this van could add AWD someday (the engine surely has enough power to handle it), and establish a good reliability record (which I suspect it will), soon there will be no reason for anyone to buy any other van, unless they like spending money.

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt