Hyundai Excel at 120,000km

I've just bought a 2000 model Hyundai Excel Sprint (that's its name in Australia, not sure about overseas). It seems to be in reasonable condition but there is no service record and no manual, so I'm assuming
it has had only basic servicing. Is there anything major I should be looking at doing at 120,000 km (80,000 miles) to prevent problems later? Thanks Barry
I'd say to be sure that the timing-belt and the water pump have been replaced. Look for signs of lack-in-maintenance such as dirty air filter, dirty engine top/side (from oil spills/leaks), check fluids and see if they are clear, check tires for uneven tread wear... When you drive it, listen for unusual noises... If anything doesn't "pass" your inspection, than move on to something else and save yourself repairing problems in the future. Hope it helps... good luck.
Thanks for the input