Hyundai Genesis Coupe goes on sale early - A few first impressions

The first Genesis Coupe has landed in the driveway of Eager American Buyer Number One before Hyundai has even finished launching the car for the press,
which is a slight reversal of things. In other words, the Korean automaker is actually ahead of schedule in launching its latest product. How refreshing. Lucky for us, we managed to spend a few days in a Lime Rock Green Genesis Coupe before the press preview, and in that time we got some good first impressions of the car both on the street and at... Read More: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/_bDpUF_Zlz4 /
----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Hyundai.html