Hyundai H1 2.5 Td

Someone have or knows where is possible to obtain or buy a auto repair manual or schematic news of a minibus "Hyundai H1 2.5 Td year 2000"
Thanks in advance snipped-for-privacy@alice.it
Hi
When i bought my H1 Starex 4WD here in Switzerland, i forced my dealer to handout those two books for repair. (eletrical/mechanical)
I did that too, when i bought my Suzuki DR 800 and my BMW 650 Dakar earlier.
I would advise this to everybody when he is buying a new vehicle.
If you know some basic german, you should also try here: http://www.allrad-starex.de / http://www.allradforum.at/forum/index.php?action=topics&fidA
H1, H200, Starex or Satellite or whatever the name in different country is, is not available in US, so probably you never get other answer here.
Martin