Hyundai In Korean Political Dust-Up

As if we in the USA don't know nuthin about lobbying our government-legislators:

There is to be an article Sunday, 9 April 06, in the ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION.

So far as I'm concerned, it's duck on a water's tail, or however that sayin goes.

Reply to
Robert Cohen

There is a long article in Sunday's Business section that so far I can't find/retrieve.

Here's a short AP article:

Robert Cohen