Hyundai In Korean Political Dust-Up

As if we in the USA don't know nuthin about lobbying our government-legislators:
There is to be an article Sunday, 9 April 06, in the ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION.
www.ajc.com
So far as I'm concerned, it's duck on a water's tail, or however that sayin goes.
There is a long article in Sunday's Business section that so far I can't find/retrieve.
Here's a short AP article:
http://www.ajc.com/business/content/shared-gen/ap/Finance_General/SKorea_Hyundai_Probe.html