Hyundai / Kia paying back owners for overstating MPG

Ouch. I remember when I got my 02 Sonata and a few months later Hyundai said whoops, we overstated the horsepower by 5HP. The gave a choice of 3 things, I took the extended powertrain warranty.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/02/autos/hyundai-kia-mpg-overstated/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/02/autos/hyundai-kia-mpg-overstated/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
Did the same thing on our 02 KIA Optima. Like you, I took the extended warranty.
zlatts