Hyundai/Kia Pickup Truck Axed For U.S. Market, Georgia Plant Gets Compact Car Instead

More boring industry news from Korea ? read it if you're interested, move on if you're not. We'd been told a while back by Automotive News and our friends at PickupTrucks.com to expect a pickup truck from the folks at Hyundai or their brand-brothers at Kia. Despite statements from Byung Mo Ahn, the new chairman and group CEO of KMA and Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia that a pickup was to be built in the Georgia plant, we were told today here in Seoul by Dr. Dong-Jin Kim, Vice-Chairman and CEO o... Read More:

----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

Makes perfect economic sense, doesn't it?

Reply to
DonC