Hyundai Mini Van - Entourage..

Anyone Seen one yet??? took a look at one today.. they seem pretty nice... lots of features fer the price.. the GLS with the leather package sells fer
just under 40 grand... not to bad considering a friend of mine just paid almost 50 fer a Dodge Caravan with the almost the same options his didnt have all the ones the Hyundai did....
Pete...
Pete & Cindy wrote:

You must be talking Canadian dollars as I don't think you can put enough options on a Dodge Caravan to get anywhere near $50K US.
Matt
Matt Whiting wrote:

Probably, since his email address has CA in it. Are they available in the USA yet? I didn't think they'd be available until about June time frame. I've seen a price mentioned of $23,795 for the well equipped base version when it arrives in the USA. Looks like it's based on the new Kia Sedona, but with more standard features.
John
Until very recently I worked for a Dodge dealer, and here in the USA the maximum MSRP with ALL options and accessories for a 2006 Grand Caravan SXT Special Edition is $36,722 and that's without the $7,000 in rebates currently offered (not including the Loyalty Rebate of $1,000). So, if you are a current DCX owner, the maximum before TTL and without any haggling at all from MSRP is $28,722.
That's a very long was from $50K, so you must be in Canada. And, $40K for a Entourage . . . even as much as I think Hyundai's are terrific values, I would have to swallow very hard to pay that much for one - even if I was in Canada.
yes, those were canadian prices....

Due at my dealership in June he said. So clue us in on what was inside, seating, accessories, safety, etc. Heard the 2007 Sante Fe will have 3 rows of seats. What a waste! I am paying for 9 folks to sit when we are just 2.
How much bigger than the Sante Fe is it? The web site shows the outside but no inside.......
seating for 7 with the rear seats featuring "stow and go" so they fold right into the floor... seen one of the loaded ones today, looked REALLY nice, leather seats.. DVD player... crome door handles and body side molding... CD player and cassette deck.. not sure how much bigger or smaller it is than the new Santa Fe though..

Why do we have to pay for seats we don't use??? Even the 2007 Sante Fe, they wrecked by adding a 3rd row of seats in the back by the rear door. To me that is STUPID. I love my Sante Fe but not that my 2002 is worth $6000 since it doesn't have ABS, and some other stuff like sun roof (which was not avvailable in 2001) so I am ready to trade it in or sell it to my cop neighbor who loves it also for $9K, since the cops use it for drug busts. (I am a retired cop). My car holds me & my husband & plenty of stuff we buy. We got a 24 ft ladder home saving $75 delivery fee. Even got a small freezer to my MIL. (out of the box). I just love it! The 2nd row of seats we folded down since no one rides there.
I got to drive a Smart Car yesterday but I'd never buy it. I was too afraid of 18 wheelers in it. It holds 2 people, small storage behind setas & 60 mpg HWY with 8 gal tank. You drive & it is 5' tall 8'long and a truck wants to eat it as an appetizer.
heck I would be to afraid of drving a Smart Car on the Highway and a big truck went by would blow ya right off the road..;-) I

Now that sounds scary.
Never Forget!!! http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID &54
Smart car is very big in Greece with the single lane road that 2 of them can share.