Hyundai Mulls New Canada Plant

Canoe.ca reports that Hyundai are considering the option of a new production plant in Canada, provided the brand's sales growth continues its upward
momentum. "In Canada, if our volumes grow to the point we could support a plant we would consider it". President and Chief Executive of Hyundai Canada, Steve Kelleher said. But, he warned, [...] Read More: http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/hyundai-mulls-new-canada-plant /
----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Hyundai.html